- Finding Your Element: How to Discover Your Talents and Passions and Transform Your Life
- Ken Robinson, author of the international bestseller The Element and the most viewed talk on TED.com, offers a practical guide to discovering your passions and natural aptitudes, and finding the point at which the two meet: Finding Your Element.Through a range of stories from his own experience and those of people from all walks of life, Ken Robinson explores the diversity of intelligence and the power of imagination and creativity.
- The Element: How Finding Your Passion Changes Everything
- The element is the point at which natural talent meets personal passion. This groundbreaking new book is all about how every one of us can find our element, connecting with our true talents and fulfilling our creative potential. Creativity expert Ken Robinson believes that we are all born with tremendous natural capacities, but that we lose touch with them as we spend more time in the world.
- El Elemento (Autoayuda Y Superacion)
- Cuando nos apasiona lo que hacemos y además tenemos la preparación adecuada para hacerlo bien, estamos en nuestro Elemento, este estado maravilloso en el cual trabajamos sin cansancio y con gran creatividad. Los colegios y las empresas deberían ayudarnos a todos a encontrar nuestro Elemento para un mejor desarrollo para el futuro.
- Out of Our Minds: Learning to be Creative
- "It is often said that education and training are the keys to the future. They are, but a key can be turned in two directions. Turn it one way andyou lock resources away, even from those they belong to. Turn it the otherway and you release resources and give people back to themselves.