- The Love That Satisfies
- The celebrated author of Theology of the Body Explained and Theology of the Body for Beginners offers compelling insights into Pope Benedict’s profound teaching on human and divine love. The Love That Satisfies is for all—whether married, single, or religious—who are seeking the face of true love in a wounded world.
- Evolution of Theology: an Anthropological Study
- This book was converted from its physical edition to the digital format by a community of volunteers. You may find it for free on the web. Purchase of the Kindle edition includes wireless delivery.
- God and the Existence of Evil (Theology in Public)
- The second book of this series "Theology in Public" presents a great figure, St. John Chrysostom, and his theological teaching.One of the most significant sermons of Chrysostom is the one which bears the title "On the Devil." Chrysostom answers the timeless questions about the relationship between evil, demons, man and God.
- Theology of His Body / Theology of Her Body
- From Genesis we know that God created men and women in His image and likeness, and from the first letter of John that God is love. Therefore men and women are made in the image and likeness of Love. This isn t hard to see. Look at the design of the male and female bodies. They are made for each other.
- Praying on the Whole Armour of God
- In a fresh visit to this sometimes neglected subject of the Armour of God, author, Chris Thomas, takes us on a journey through the Bible landscape to help us understand, and to apply, this truly awesome, spiritual blessing that is ours in Christ.It endeavours to be both a Bible study and practitioner’s book in the truest sense, that is, it looks in detail at:1.
- Studies in Islamic Mysticism
- This is a study of three early Sufi figures: Abu Sa'id (b. 967, d. 1049), al-Jili (b. 1365-9, d. 1406-1417), and Ibnu 'l-Farid (b. 1182, d. 1235). The text includes historical and legendary narratives of these Sufi masters, and detailed discussion of their philosophy and theology. The book concludes with an extended critical translation of the Odes of Ibnu 'l-Farid.
- God is Love: A Study in the Theology of Karl Rahner (AAR Academy Series)
- This book offers a critical appraisal of the theology of Karl Rahner with particular attention to the account of the phrase "God is love." Beginning with a review of Rahner's understanding of God and the problematic nature of God in contemporary theology, Mark Taylor uses process philosophy to define God as "essentially love of others.
Anterior 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 51 Siguiente