- Altered Art 101 Altered Book Techniques for Scrapbooking and Scrapbooking Mini Albums
- Today’s scrapbookers are always looking for fresh new ideas to enhance their creativity in their work as memory keepers. With over a dozen years of scrapbooking experience, Autumn Craig presents an indispensable guide to altered book techniques for scrapbooking and scrapbooking mini albums. You'll discover step by step instructions for a variety of techniques which you can apply an infinite number of variations to.
- Broadcast News Writing, Reporting and Production
- Broadcast News Writing, Reporting and Producing examines the skills, techniques, and challenges of writing and reporting for broadcast. Along with complete coverage of the fundamentals, the text presents up-to-date examples and issues through actual scripts and interviews with the people who bring us the news.
- Taking Flight: Inspiration And Techniques To Give Your Creative Spirit Wings
- Stretch Your Wings * Learn to Soar * Take FlightIn Taking Flight, you'll find overflowing inspiration--complete with a kindred spirit in author and mixed-media artist Kelly Rae Roberts. Join her on a fearless journey into the heart of creativity as you test your wings and learn to find the sacred in the ordinary, honor your memories, speak your truth and wrap yourself in the arms of community.
- How to Cook Steak: The 5 Step Formula for the Perfect Steak
- Learn how to cook the perfect steak by following a proven step by step formula. This detailed guide walks you through the entire process and reveals secret tips and techniques for achieving a tasty and juicy steak every single time.Read and you will discover:- A must have requirement when buying a steak (that most people never pay attention to)- The extra step prior to steak preparation that will ensure a more evenly cooked steak.