- Run like an Indian: Thinking outside the (Shoe) Box
- In spite of all the recent interest in rediscovering our prehistoric abilities to run barefoot, or with minimal footwear, runners today who talk about going back to these basics haven't actually done much investigation into cultures which have historic records of the importance and techniques of running, the way their people did it.
- Flower Painting Workbook: Projects and Techniques for Contemporary Artists
- This is a fascinating practical watercolour workbook that explores the approaches and techniques required to develop your flower painting skills and explore your own creativity. The first section acts as a foundation course, clearly explaining the materials, theory and techniques you will need to master the basics, experiment with design and think creatively about colour.
- The Crafter's Devotional: 365 Days of Tips, Tricks, and Techniques for Unlocking Your Creative Spirit
- There is something elemental shared among artists and crafters, regardless of chosen medium: creative energy. Crafters dabble, collaborate, muse, and make, all in their own way and on their own timeline. For all crafts, there are established techniques to follow but wild, innumerable ways to experiment, using the basics to launch crafters to new heights.