- Reflections on San Francisco Bay: A Kayaker's Tall Tales, Vol. 13
- For a group of San Francisco Bay Area residents, Thursday nights are reserved for kayaking on the bay. Islands, bights, caves, and more . . . no corner of the bay and its history are left unexplored. While the tales in this volume chronicle only the paddles in 2012, they are part of a longer time flow, starting in 2000.
- Tall Tales: 1
- Tall Tales - Collected Works (1986-2011) by Leeza Baric, takes you on a tumultuous ride through her life experiences. Leeza tackles difficult and controversial subjects, believing that by sharing our stories we can release the past, connect with others and instigate change on a personal and universal level.
- Murder on the Bowling Green
- You might think that the game of bowls is a gentle, slow-paced, courteous pastime, indulged in by civilized persons of a certain age. Prepare to have this myth rudely dispelled in Richard Derbyshire's outrageous and entertaining collection of tall tales. Truly, all human life is here - warts, carbuncles and all.
Anterior 1 2 3 4 5 Siguiente