- Swimming. Ed. A.S. Barnes & Company Col. The Barnes Sports Library 1942. Nueva York, EE.UU. 1 Vol. 110 pp. Tela Editorial con cubiertas.
- Swimming for babies
- Swimming lessons for babies. Help parents know how to teach their baby to swim.
- The Laid Back Lounge
- A chilled journey that will make you feel like you're swimming on air. This original collection sounds just as good for late-night listening as it dous in the early hours of the morning after.
- ROBLOX - A Guide To Trading Currency
- The first E - Book on about ROBLOX! This could be your guide to be a rich big shot, give it time and you will be swimming in Tickets and ROBUX.
- Theoretical Writings: Alain Badiou (Athlone Contemporary European Thinkers)
- Alain Badiou is arguably the most important and original philosopher working in France today. Swimming against the tide of postmodern orthodoxy, Badiou's work revitalizes philosophy's perennial attempt to provide a systematic theory of truth. This volume presents for the first time in English a comprehensive overview of Badiou's ambitious system.
- Unofficial 2012 Olympic Guides: USA Swimming
- This is your complete guide to Swimming at the London Summer Olympics. Learn about swimming, who is on the American Olympic team and which athletes to expect on the podium. This guide is your complete insider look at Swimming in the 2012 London Olympics. Includes tips on how to become an Olympic swimmer!.
- Flowers in the Rain
- Through thick mist and a cold east wind, Lavinia returns to Scotland. Up at the big house Mrs Farquhar is dying. Seeing Lachlan again,. Lavinia remembers her childhood holidays there: swimming in the loch, the picnics, bottle-feeding the lambs down at the farm and the evenings when they danced reels.
- The Interpretation of Dreams
- What are the most common dreams and why do we have them? What does a dream about death mean? What do dreams of swimming, failing, or flying symbolize? First published by Sigmund Freud in 1899, The Interpretation of Dreams considers why we dream and what it means in the larger picture of our psychological lives.
- Swimming to Elba: A Novel
- A sensually charged novel about two girls growing up fast in a failing industrial town on the coast of ItalyAnna and Francesca are on the brink of everything: high school, adulthood, and the edge of ambition in their provincial town. It’s summer in Piombino, Italy, and in their skimpy bathing suits, flaunting their newly acquired curves, the girls suddenly have everyone in their thrall.
Anterior 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 Siguiente