- Hybrids (Tor Science Fiction)
- In Hominids, Nebula Award-winning author Robert J. Sawyer introduced a character readers will never forget: Ponter Boddit, a Neanderthal physicist from a parallel Earth who was whisked from his reality into ours by a quantum-computing experiment gone awry-making him the ultimate stranger in a strange land.
- The Magus (Vintage Classics)
- On a remote Greek Island, Nicholas Urfe finds himself embroiled in the deceptions of a master trickster. As reality and illusion intertwine, Urfe is caught up in the darkest of psychological games. John Fowles expertly unfolds a tale that is lush with over-powering imagery in a spellbinding exploration of human complexities.
- After you get married more times than not, the “love bubble” in your marriage will pop and reality will set in. Your marriage will not always be easy and sometimes you will find yourself in the middle of the nitty gritty, the good, the bad and the ugly of it. That’s when it becomes hard, when you have to rely completely on the Lord and not your love for each other.
- Imaginary Friend
- Eight-year-old Nathan Stevenson was beat by his father, teased by his peers, and had no friends .Except Max, his imaginary friend.During one typical night of abuse, Nathan somehow breaks the barrier of reality and believes his own personal savior to life. Max ends up not only helping him, but slaughtering those who cross his creator's path.
- Arising: Reflections on Reality in Forty Verses
- Forty daily reflections on early-morning moments spent with Sri Ramana's "Reality in Forty Verses." Sri Ramana was a great Indian sage who's practice of self-enquiry and silence enables us to move beyond the demands of the personal "I" and experience the reality of Oneness.
Anterior 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 Siguiente