- Zoo'd: A Horror in Reality
- There was a time when locking your doors could keep your kids safe.There was a time when computers were innocent of crime.In 1992, that time.passed.One man would learn that lesson the hard way, and all who surround him will suffer from his actions- whether they knew him, or not. The wheels of justice turn slowly, more so than Charles could ever imagine.
- Nice Thighs and Bloodshot Eyes
- Forget everything you think you know about fear and join us as we embark on a journey into terror. Open the door, if you dare, to four stories that will blur the line between reality and the beyond.
- It's Not About Einstein
- Stephen Hawking has written; "I take the positivist's viewpoint that a physical theory is just a mathematical model and it is meaningless to ask whether it corresponds to reality." We take the position that not only is it possible to ask "whether it corresponds to reality" but we insist that correspondannce to reality is, in fact, essential to a rigorous, consistent, coherent and convergent mathematics.
- The Magic of Reality: How We Know What's Really True
- "I am often asked to recommend good books on science for young people. From now on, I will not have to hesitate. "The Magic of Reality" provides a beautiful, accessible and wide ranging volume that addresses the questions that all of us have about the universe, separating often too-little known facts from too-frequently believed fictions.
- The Singapore Miracle - Myth & Reality
- The Singapore miracle has been sold as a great success story to the world. Singapore has been promoted as a highly competitive, cutting edge economy where efficiency reigns. The city-state is ranked as one of the world’s most competitive, economically free and transparent countries and a world-class business venue.
- Artaud and Strasberg a Quest for Reality
- Join Andy Jones as he takes us on a quest for reality in performance, studying the philosophies of Antonin Artaud and Lee Strasberg.And when it all gets a bit heavy, Andy's humor and lightness of touch in the extended essays should help any students struggling with these hefty concepts, grasp the bigger picture.
- Destination Space: Making Science Fiction a Reality
- Award-winning writer and journalist Kenny Kemp goes in search of the paying passengers who will make history on the first commercial flight into space. They will be able to experience weightlessness, witness the curvature of the Earth and have a unique view of the Universe seen only by astronauts.
- 21-12-12 - The Reality
- 21st Dec, 2012 What’s the reality behind 2012 predictions? Is it really going to happen what they showed in the movie? Who were the Mayans? How did they predicted our future? What are the doomsday predictions ? How did all this fuss originated? Where are the scientific facts? This book analyzes all the aspects of the predicted doomsday on 21st December 2012 in easy and understandable language for people who are unable to figure out the 201
- Reality as Being and Nothingness
- The aim of this work is to show that only being and nothingness in their unity characterize the environment in which the human being is finding itself, and any non-metaphysical philosophy must consider such an understanding of Reality as the utmost category which is above being, Universe, etc.
Anterior 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 Siguiente