- Toxic Ash (Eldritch Elysium)
- When you dance with the Devil - there's Hell to pay.Somehow Ash survived Nevada but now it's time to clean up the mess she made in the process. Her contract is up for review and if she wants to avoid a fatal cancellation, she's going to have to do something to prove her usefulness to The Company and delve deeper into a world of madness in the process.
- Accession to the EU: The cases of Turkey and Ukraine
- It would not be an overstatement to say that the EU and its enlargements have defined the history of Europe since the World War II. The EU has already experienced five waves of enlargement and the process has not been easy and straightforward. But the enlargement is still on the EU agenda. The paper deals with the process of enlargement of the EU and with two particular cases of accession ¿ with the case of Turkey and the case of Ukraine.
- Rise Above: The Process of Self Realization Through Living With Horses
- Elsa is often found riding her favorite horse, 'Baby,' at Om Ranch Stables. Elsa Ayala, author and illustrator of this book, lives with her horses and shares her methods of equestrian living. She gives true accounts of the therapeutic benefits of owning and caring for horses. One of the benefits has also bolstered her personal quest for self realization.
- Jay Lake's Process of Writing
- Jay Lake's Process of Writing is five years of personal blog posts, from 2005 to 2010, marking Jay Lake's rise in the world of genre publishing from a random newbie to a reasonably well known writer. This is an accidental book. Jay didn't set out to write a book about the process of writing.
- The 90-Day Rewrite: The Process of Revision
- The greatest challenge in rewriting your book is making a thousand small changes while staying true to your narrative voice. In this practical day-by-day guide to revising your manuscript, you will:.
- The First Writing Hardback: Script Invention as History and Process
- A 2004 treatment and examination of the origins of ancient writing. Studying often neglected writing systems, such as those of Mesoamerica, leading scholars collectively discuss how these scripts came into existence and developed during their first centuries of use. Egypt, Mesopotamia, Elamite, Mesoamerica and the Maya, Shang and Runic are represented.
- Beyond Reengineering: How the Re-engineering Revolution Is Reshaping Our World and Our Lives
- Reengineering has captured the imagination of managers and shareholders alike, sending corporations on journeys of radical business redesign that have already begun to transfigure global industry. Yet aside from earning them improvements in their business performance, the shift into more-process-centered organizations is causing fundamental changes in the corporate world, changes that business leaders are only now beginning to understand.
- From Death to Life
- "Many times in life God impregnates us with a dream, but during the course of the process our pregnancy of purpose we feel as though the sacrifices and nurturing is all in vain. However, it is at the time that we are closer to delivery than ever before. From Death to Life explores and parallels the process of natural birth and spiritual birth in a manner that is uncanning.
- How to Become Jewish (And Why Not To)
- Daniel Greenberg's account of the process of conversion to Judaism, including his thoughts on how the process does work, how it should work, and why so much about it needs changing.
Anterior 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 51 Siguiente