- Our Many Selves: Practical Yogic Psychology
- Many of us face the difficulty of trying to change something in our nature, only to find that it is either difficult or virtually impossible. We struggle, try to suppress various actions, only to have these actions rebound on us and cause feelings of failure, shame, guilt or frustration. The key to solving this problem actually lies in a deeper understanding of the true nature of our psychological being.
- The Thirteen Principal Upanishads (Classic Reprint)
- PREFACE IN the LONG history of man's endeavor to grasp the fundamental truths of being, the metaphysical tieatiscs known as the Upanishads1 hold an honored place. They represent the earnest efforts of the profound thinkers of early India to .solve the problems of the origin, the nature, and the destiny of man and of the universe, or-more technically-the meaning and value of ' knowing' and ' being.
- This is a collection of Fairy Tales, written inspirationally. Author, Fay Anith Cossar has accessed the archetypes of her subconscious, elves, fairies, witches, gods. She has tapped the magical spirit of nature and the elemental worlds.At times, old remembered themes are reworked, eg. ‘The Call of the Wild,’ – the story of the wolf boy.