- Kanchipuram: Land of Legends, Saints and Temples
- About The BookThis is a heritage book which takes readers on a spiritual voyage of legends, mythology, saints, temples and dynasties. It presents vignettes of India’s rich cultural background.As one of the seven mokshapuris (centers of salvation) and the nerve-centre of vedic schools, Kanchipuram has always been a role model.
- Colonsay, One Of The Hebrides, Its Plants: Their Local Names And Uses--Legends, Ruins, And Place-Names--Gaelic Names Of Birds, F
- Colonsay, One Of The Hebrides, Its Plants: Their Local Names And Uses--Legends, Ruins, And Place-Names--Gaelic Names Of Birds, Fishes, Etc.--Climate, Geological Formation, Etc
- Myths and Legends of the Great Plains (Classic Reprint)
- Darkening Land, where stand the mountains which encircle the earthplain, eastward toward theS unland, lie the great plains of A merica. Smooth and flat and green they stretch away, hundreds of miles, rising from a dead level into a soft rolling of the land, then into the long green waves of the prairies where rivers flow, where the water ripples as it flows, and trees shade the banks of the gleaming water.