- Great Moments in Science: Experiments and Readers Theatre
- Significant moments of scientists' discoveries and inventions come alive in these 12 scripts based on stories in Marvels of Science. Linked with each are student experiments that parallel or simulate the actual experiments in the story. For example, young learners can enact the process by which Galileo developed his Law of Falling Objects.
- The Neural Control of Sleep and Waking
- Why we need to sleep is not actually known, but it is a topic that continues to intrigue us and it is still very much the subject of active research. The author takes an historical approach to the subject and hence largely takes a chronological view of sleep research and the scientists' ideas and their experiments.
- Introduction to Design of Experiments: With JMP Examples (SAS Press)
- Illustrated with numerous real-world examples borrowed from a broad base of industries, Introduction to Design of Experiments with JMP Examples, Third Edition, employs a gentle, progressive approach to using designed experiments. Authors Jacques Goupy and Lee Creighton cover basic ideas, terminology, and the application of techniques necessary to conduct a study using the design of experiments (DOE) framework.
Anterior 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 Siguiente