- An Account of the Growth of Deism in England
- The Library of Alexandria is an independent small business publishing house. We specialize in bringing back to live rare, historical and ancient books. This includes manuscripts such as: classical fiction, philosophy, science, religion, folklore, mytholog.
- A journey through my eyes
- This book is an account of my adventures as a psychic and opening medium, where I came from and how I reached this point. Its also a bit of a self help book into spiritualism, a breakdown into the afterlife and the terminology that is used. It also gives an account into what its like to take part in a spirit evening through my own experiences and others.
- Upon that Fish
- An account of a journey by hitch-hiking through North Island New Zealand in 2001. Illustrated with pen sketches.
- Plato: Letters to my Son
- An eagle's old age is better than the youth of a sparrow. --Greek proverbMy doctor tells me that, at last, I am dying. The time has come for me to write, or, rather, dictate these letters to you. I pray that I might remain lucid for long enough to finish the task and ask that you forgive any lapses in my memory or reason.
- Cola Cowboys
- A journalist's account of the truckers who were driving from the UK to the Middle east in the early 1980s.
- A Retrospect
- THE following account of some of the experiences which eventually led to the formation of the China Inland Mission, and to its taking the form in which it has been developed, first appeared in the pages of China's Millions. Many of those who read it there asked that it might appear in separate form.
- Grand Canyon by Mule
- Experience the beauty and thrill of the Grand Canyon without leaving home. More than two dozen pictures will help you picture the ever-changing vista. Let Dingus, your trusty mule, carry you sure-footedly along narrow trails and around hair-raising switchbacks via Kindle page. This is one family's account of a memorable mule-riding adventure: down Bright Angel trail, overnight at Phantom Ranch, then up the South Kaibab trail.
Anterior 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 51 Siguiente