- Shinto: The Ancient Religion of Japan
- This is a pre-1923 historical reproduction that was curated for quality. Quality assurance was conducted on each of these books in an attempt to remove books with imperfections introduced by the digitization process. Though we have made best efforts - the books may have occasional errors that do not impede the reading experience.
- Day By Day With The Cross
- “If any man will come after me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross daily, and follow me.” (Luke ix, 23.) These are the words of Jesus, in which He emphasises the taking up of our cross daily, if we want to be His followers. Since, to be Catholic, we must be followers of Christ, daily should we make use of every available means that will enable us to observe Our Lord’s injunction.
- The Anti-Christ is Here
- You will never read anything like this book. "Anti-Christ is Here," a one of a kind book, it is a fantastic, awesome, phenomenal book. It explains many truths that the Holy Bible teaches. It exposes knowledge that God is given in these last times. This bo --Este texto se refiere a una edición agotada o no disponible de este título.
- Japanese Shamanism: trance and possession (Imago Mundi)
- The present work examines the controversies inherent to the issues on shamanic practices, by comparing the different outlooks of the scholars and their methodological approaches, Then, applying to the case of Japan, it will give a theoretical systematization of trance and possession going through the figures of the ascetic and that of the medium to demonstrate that none of them can be associated to the Eliade's Siberian type of shaman, with
Anterior 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 Siguiente