- THE GIVER (First Series)
- If you could retell the classic Old Testament book of Job, a timeless and universal story touching three major religions, and set him in the wealthiest neighborhood in the country, he would be living as Michael in The Giver. From boyhood he had a natural curiosity for God. And as he grew and grew rich, his faith also grew.
- A Treatise On Jainism (Forgotten Books)
- Book Description: "Jainism, traditionally known as Jain Dharma, is one of the oldest religions in the world. It is a religion and philosophy originating in ancient India. The Jains follow the teachings of the 24 Jinas (conquerors) who are also known as Tirthankars. The 24th Tirthankar, Lord Mahavira lived in ca.
- A to Z of Jainism (A to Z Guide Series)
- The A to Z of Jainism covers the history of Jainism that spans a period of more than 2,500 years. The history, values, concepts, and scriptures; eminent mendicant, lay leaders, and scholars; and places, institutions, social, and cultural factors are covered in over 450 dictionary entries. This comprehensive reference work also includes an introductory essay, explanation of the Jain scriptures, chronology, appendixes, and bibliography.