- Complete Guide to Slowpitch Softball: Enhanced Edition
- With Complete Guide to Slowpitch Softball, you will learn basic to advanced offensive and defensive techniques. And the comprehensive coverage of slowpitch strategies and tactics, as well as expert advice on physical and psychological conditioning, will ensure you step out of the dugout confident and prepared.
- Practice Perfect Baseball
- Successful seasons don’t begin on opening day. They begin long before, in the cages, gym, locker room, and practice field. There, consistency, execution, and teamwork form the foundations of powerhouse programs and championship titles. While most coaches understand the importance of practice, far fewer have perfected it year after year, team after team.
- A Different Diamond (Softball Star Series)
- Brooke Conrad is on top of the world. She is the star shortstop for her high school's softball team, and it is one of the best teams in the state. But everything changes when the shortstop for the school's baseball team gets kicked out of school, and the baseball coach asks Brooke to take his place for the season.
- Fastpitch Fever (Softball Star Series)
- Everyone thinks being a fourteen-year-old fastpitch softball player is nothing but fun and games. But ask Rachel Adams, and you'll learn otherwise. There are millions of problems to deal with, including demanding dads, grumpy coaches, and umpires who make terrible calls. But Rachel really complicates things for herself when she sneaks out with her teammates, meets some boys, and drinks alcohol.
- High-Scoring Softball
- Plain and simple, championship teams score runs. Their offenses are consistent, aggressive, opportunistic, and disciplined. They may manufacture runs or rely on the long ball, but they score early and often. And they win.High-Scoring Softball is the definitive guide for offensive play.
Anterior 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 Siguiente