- Hanging in There
- The Red Bull X-Alps is the world's most extreme race. With only a paraglider and a pair of hiking boots athletes attempt to cross the Alps from Salzburg in Austria to Monaco. In this book, British athlete Jon Chambers brings you even closer to the action and reveals his personal story of his 2011 race.
- Fun With Kites: Learn About Making Kites, Materials Used and Flying Kites
- People everywhere аrе nоw participating in kite flying, and it has become оnе оf thе fastest growing outdoor activities fоr thе entire family. Whether you are a beginner or a pro, kite flying can be exciting, fun аnd relaxing. This is an overview of different types of kites, kite flying, the materials that are used to build kites and the basics of how to make your own kites.
- Barnstorming The Heartland
- Product Description: An exciting nine-day adventure with a pilot who takes a physical as well as an emotional journey across America in a fifty-year-old biplane to a place called St. Francis, Kansas. This is a true story about a father's love for his pilot daughter and his hope to meet her there to resolve a rift between them and regain a final moment of forgiveness and acceptance in their father-daughter relationship.