Culturismo y musculación
- Life is Movement
- "A HEALTH BOOK FOR THE PEOPLE. For these reasons I want everyone who is in search of health to read these pages carefully and thoughtfully, as they contain health information of priceless value, which, if it will not actually be sufficient to free them from disease or prevent that condition, will at last prove a most helpful signpost to every wanderer on the highway that leads to Health.
- Secrets of ch'i kung~Rise of the dragon Volume II
- Secrets of Ch'i Kung ~Rise of the dragon Volume II, takes over where Vol. I left off! It includes an indepth study of Hsing-i Chuan, Tai Ch'i Chuan, and Ba Gua Zhang, the 3 primary Taoist martial arts that date back centuries! Discover Hatha yoga (physical development), and awaken the Kundalini, mantras, and the amazing Tratakum-gazing at objects to achieve a trance state.
- The Psychology of Strength and Conditioning
- An effective strength and conditioning program underpins the training regime of every successful athlete or sportsperson and it is now widely recognized that psychology plays a significant role in the application of strength and conditioning principles. This is the first book to examine the importance of psychological factors in strength and conditioning and to offer a comprehensive overview of current research, theory and best practice.
- PUSH UP POWER
- The explosive strength generated by the push up is on a level of its own. Ideal for the advanced as well as the beginner weight training novice. This book is filled with photos of the many variations of the push up.