Descripción del producto
So how do you break into management consulting? And what do you need to know in order to be successful early in your career? That’s where the Launch
Your Consulting Career
guide comes in; it is a step-by-step to guide answering these questions. This guide will also help you to:
1) Identify the right consulting firm for your personality and skills
2) Prepare yourself academically and professionally for the interviews and application process
3) Consider your consulting offers and negotiating your final benefits package
4) Build the foundation you need for a successful first year as a consultant
5) Set-up your plan for continued success
Launch Your Consulting career was inspired by the hundreds of applicants, students, and future colleagues I've met over the years recruiting for a top management consulting firm. I'm passing along to you the best tips I've collected from the top young consultants as well as lessons passed on from successful partners, senior managers and recruiters from across the industry. While this book won't do the work for you, it will certainly help you to get the edge you need to out-pace your peers and build the foundation for a strong career in consulting.
Additional material includes a sample resume and cover letter as well as the key aspects required to get your application noticed; tips on how to prepare for interviews; and how to work with both client executives and build a strong mentoring network.